Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

cranberry juice fast

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
i want to do the cranverry juice fast

and how long do i do it for?

has anyone lost weight by just drinking cranberry juice

and the cranberry juice i have only has 5 grams of sugar
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 22nd, 2008
Supporter
Where did you hear about this? I'm not sure that I would drink a manufactured juice during a fast --- the preservatives alone make me a little nervous.
|

replied September 24th, 2008
Supporter
i think u drink it for 72 hours (thats what regina said in mean girls).
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2008
Supporter
The movie? Have you verified that there IS such a diet? Just FYI --- cranberries are known to help urinary tract infections...
|

replied October 1st, 2008
Supporter
yeah the movie,
|

replied January 15th, 2009
Lori
I have been drinking cranberry juice for 2 days and lost 4 lbs so far Smile

and I made it myself.. so it is not a processed drink.
|

replied May 5th, 2009
i have been doing it for 2 days and lost 4 lbs so far too, i think its a good quick fix if you just want to lose a couple of pounds but no more then 3 days.
|

replied September 15th, 2010
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum, and i am really finding it very interesting as drinking cranberry juice for 2 days and lost 4 lbs so far.

I came across a very good health drink which I told that is very helpful for lose weight.

It helps to re-shape your body, reduce sizes instantly, flatten and tighten your abdomen, improve posture and shift flesh from unwanted places to where it looks most attractive.

This juice name is Levive Juice and you will enjoy the effects of the following 6 top Antioxidant producing fruits

1) Cranberry
2) Acai Berry
3) Noni Fruit
4) Pomegranate
5) Goji Berry
6) Mangosteen
I have tried it and found it pretty good. So I would recommend taking this juice along with your regular daily diet to lose weight.

I am looking forward to be a regular member of this board.

levivejuiceshop
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied April 1st, 2011
All 'Fast Weight Loss Diets' are Harmful Long-term
Just to let you guys know, all of the diets are just fads that come and go. Some celebrity or authoritative website does a feature about these diets because they have nothing better to talk about and all of the sudden people think this is how you lose weight... WRONG!

Fad diets are pointless because you will just regain the weight once you stop the diet. If the diet itself isn't harmful, then regaining the weight over and over is, and either way it is a bad idea. You need a lifestyle change if you want to lose weight and keep it that way. This includes more attention to portions of food, which can help your stomach recede over time. You can also play sports, or do something else that is active and fun.

Another way to manage your weight is with a faster metabolism. Now this isn't so easy and requires more attention to dieting as it requires specific nutrients. Cayenne is a great way to boost your metabolism and there are weight loss pills out there that include cayenne among other thermogenic ingredients in their formula.

Keep in mind that a faster metabolism will not solve all of your problems. So don't go abusing your diet and exercise regimen because you have found some magic pill, it doesn't work that way. Weight loss takes effort and that's the way it will stay. The difference is some people figure out how to have fun while losing weight and others don't and end up giving up. In the end it's your choice but know that those quick diets are harmful and useless in the long term
|

replied December 26th, 2012
U can lose weight with a fast or a fad diet quickly.most diets fail cuz they take forever to lose 1 pound.it is BAD to restrict cslories but look for a couple of days i dont think it can kill u.this will give u a kick start to ur weight loss journey and after u lost weight if u change ur eating plans and become very healthy u can keep the weight off.trust me iv done this n im still very healthy n i can run miles for hours.if u r wise u will use a fad fiet to only lose weight not to develop any kind of eating disorder.i would love to wear my little black dress in a month than in 12months lol so the time DOES matter.cranberry juice is a very good antioxidant so i say for max 14 days this fast is the one!!
|

replied April 30th, 2012
I want to do a cranberry juice diet too but I don't really know how to start and how to do it.
|
Tags: drinking, weight, loss
Quick Reply