Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Cramps at end of period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I had a period that lasted like a week. I tend to have long periods sometimes as my flow is not at all heavy. This month was great in that i had no cramps at all before or during my period. I tend to have something. I did have a bit of bloating and a lil tenderness in my breasts. My drip days spread out long this month it has been about 8 days and tho my drip is practically non existent today, i started having cramps. First was on my right side but now it kinda moves to my womb a lot and seems to shift to the left side as well. I have had similar feelings before in that at the end of my period i get some cramps that feel as if my womb is trying to squeeze every last drip of blood out. I sometimes feel this and a shaking-off sensation during my period. i used to have irregular periods when i was younger but they have since sorted out themselves and i am quite regular now. I want to know if this is normal or if something may be wrong. Should i be concerned. I think I have some gas as well, can it be the gas making it seem worse?
Did you find this post helpful?
|