Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

cramps and dark discharge after period

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Lately i have been experiencing many cramps and dark vaginal discharge, also I have a bloated stomach and this is one week after my period. Last night I had the worst cramps, but it is like they come and go through out the day. At times I feel a bit nausea, but i dont know if that is just from the cramps. I still eat fine, the same as usual. I am sexually active and before my period my boy friend and I had unprotected sex. I am on the pill but have missed a couple days and was late on taking it on one day. Now im worried, i may be pregnant, please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 5th, 2009
Experienced User
Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?
|

replied August 5th, 2009
It sounds like the lining of your womb is falling out to form another one, this is normal after or during a period, but it could be the fact that the lining of your womb is falling out to form a new one to support a baby? do a pregnancy test and if it is negative then it will be due to either stress, or if you are a drinker, then maybe this could affect your stomache. If not then get checked for STDS. please do not let this worry you, see a doctor, it could be a number of things. hope this helps.
|