Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

cramping without bleeding

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I usually have light periods, but this month there is no bleeding whatsoever, like when I wipe I see a little color, but there is nothing significant, but I'm still having cramps. I took a pregnancy test just in case that came out negative. I'm on Yaz, so maybe it has something to do with it, I've been on it almost a year. I have also become a vegitarian within the last two months, but my period was normal last month so maybe that might have something to do with it. Has this ever happened to anyone?? I'm not too worried, but I just want to know what might be going on!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
The birth control and the diet change could definitely have to do with it! Are you getting adequate nutrition? Being a vegetarian is hard (I'm sure you know this)
|
Did you find this post helpful?