Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Cramping after Period?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I'm 19 years old and my husband and I are TTC. I recently got off my period, which was 4 days late and shorter than usual. I'll usually bleed for about a week on and off, but I only bled for a total of 2 days.I spotted real light pink for a full day which isn't normal for me then a heavy bright red flow that lasted a day. It stopped for a day then I had a brownish flow for a day when it stopped and hasn't started back for about 5 days. I also don't usually cramp at all before, during or after my periods. But I had mild cramping during with a few sharp pains and now I get real light, uncomfortable cramps even though I haven't bled for 5 days. I'm just wondering what's going on, I won't have insurance for another month and a half to go to the doctor and am trying to find information by other means. Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|