Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Couldn't keep erection during sex

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
User Profile
ok so im 17 and i masterbate about twice a day for the last 5 years and ive always messed around with my girlfriend and always stayed hard but one night we decided to have sex and we were both drunk and i couldnt keep my erection. what is my problem?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 16th, 2010
Erectile Dysfunction Answer A13217
Hi there. You answered your own question here -- you were drunk. Do not dwell on it. You are normal.

Dr Andrew Rynne.
www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.