Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Could it be MS ??

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
Hi, i have been feeling unwell since April this year, my symptoms are as follows;
firstly in April i had problems moving my legs i had to drag them of the bed in the mornings, as well as feeling very slow and stiff. from there on i have a few days where i feel not to bad apart from feeling very stiff and somewhat unsteady and very drained and tiered, and then the next few day i feel so unwell can hardly move, and in so much pain, i have had a mri scan which come back clear, blood test show minor things but nothing clear as to what could be the problem, this is affecting my whole life as every day i am in so much discomfort and feel it is getting worse daily, they have found that my left leg in longer than my right and my spine is leaning to one side,i also keep having what sounds like the MS hug and have lots of the other symptons of MS could i have MS even though the scan was clear ?,
Thanks Helen
Did you find this post helpful?
|