Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menopause Forum

could i be pregnant

Must Read
What is menopause? Peri menopause? How long does menopause last? Get the facts on menopause, "the big change", here. ...
Symptoms of menopause and perimenopause affect women in different ways. What common signs and early symptoms of menopause can alert you of "the change"?...
Consult your doctor as your body makes the perimenopause transition. But how do doctors confirm the beginning of menopause? Learn more here....
Question im a 38 year old women and ive been told by my doctor im going though the menopause i last had a period in september and i had my nxt one in december i was on my period for 23 days and now ive started to be sick... ive done 4 pregnancy tests and 2 come back negotive but the other 2 have came back postive could you please tell me what my chances are of me being pregnant
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
You'll need to go see your doctor and get a blood test to confirm pregnancy. Menopause is when periods cease happening. What you are experiencing is PERI-menopause and it can last for up to 10 years. A lot of women get pregnant during peri-menopause when they think they aren't at risk.
|
Did you find this post helpful?