Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

could a blotchy red area be the result of friction?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Two days ago I hooked up with a guy. We didn't have sex, although his penis did make contact with my labia briefly. Last night I noticed a blotchy red area on the right side of my labia minora. It is sore to the touch and the flesh is red, but it is not itchy or swollen. Could it be the result of friction caused by rubbing or should I be worried?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi awoman and welcome to ehealth...If you were grinding, then this could be a result of friction...Just keep an eye on it and if you have any doubts than see your doctor...As a precaution, next time you get in this situation, have him use a condom...That is playing it safe on all angles...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply