Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Cortal to abort ? (Page 1)

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
hi
im pregnant for 1 month and i use cortal medicine..is it true that cortal can abort baby??

...what if i take cortal and cnt abort it.
wat happen my baby?.
its normal or adnormal?.

plzz answer..............
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper charmaine08
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2009
Supporter
From what I've learned from searching other websites, cortal is like aspirin. Women in the Philippines, especially, use this drug to try and abort a fetus because abortion is legal there only if the mother's life is in danger. Cortal, like many other drugs, can cause an abortion. It can also cause an imcomplete abortion which can result in nonstop bleeding, possible infection and sterility. And if it does not work, it can cause birth defects.
|

replied May 15th, 2009
pregnancy
how would i know how many weeks am i pregnant?
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2009
Supporter
Count back from the last day of your your last menstrual period for a rough estimate or get an ultrasound.
|

replied May 16th, 2009
Hi about Cortal?
Were on the same boat like mj10, I have iregular meanstration period and until now after having sex Im delayed and due to scared and afraid that I think am 1month pregnant I take CORTAL tablets that I heared from some of my freinds and people around me that they also used it...I just want to know if it is safe to take and proven to be used for Im really confused and scared.. I really need help so please answer me back right away.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2009
Supporter
I don't think it's safe or proven to work. I worry that you may not abort all of the fetus and placenta by taking the cortal. If there is any tissue left inside you this could possibly lead to infection and major health problems. Is there no other option for you???
|

replied May 16th, 2009
Hi deteragram
thanks for answering my emails query. I have no other option. to Im afraid to seek advise from legal doctors aroud due to abortion is not legal here in our country. So I seek some other advise from here. I also want to know what happen to MJ10 does when she took cortal too but I cant have any response on her. Please advise me for this matter coz Im really confused and I really don't know what to do.
|

replied May 19th, 2009
Vacum procedure
deteragram
do you know this procedure and could you suggest any clinic and doctors could perform this?
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2009
Supporter
I'm sorry but I don't know anything about this procedure.
|

replied May 27th, 2009
i am dlayed for atleast 1 month
i dont know wat 2 do i dont know if im pregnat but i feel some aches on my diagpragm and i always haing headache, im noy xur if im anemic or not?wat am i going 2 do?pls help
|

replied June 24th, 2009
hi. i would like to asked if is it okey to take cortal after one or 2 days after sex. i have sex with my bf on june 23 and june 24, and he didnt take widrawals in his fuild. am i safe during that day of our sex?. hmm my mentrual begins on june 15 then ending on june 18 or juen 19. i have regural menstrual.. pls need ur answe regarding this problem..

hmm cortal is a medicine for abortion???
|

replied August 25th, 2009
DETERAGRAM
....pls give me some advice or methods on how to abort a baby...
|

replied May 24th, 2010
alex
how 2 use cortal if 1month
how many use tablets for abort in 1month
|

replied May 24th, 2010
pls reply mr deteragram
|

replied April 10th, 2011
im 1 month delayed but still drs no symptoms of pregnancy. i had mumps before my schedule cycle maybe it was the cause of delayed. i took pt 2x and its negative but still scared rules me..wat should i do. i also took more or less 20 cortals..i badly need ur help..thank you
|

replied April 10th, 2011
im 1 month delayed but still drs no symptoms of pregnancy. i had mumps before my schedule cycle maybe it was the cause of delayed. i took pt 2x and its negative but still scared rules me..wat should i do. i also took more or less 20 cortals..i badly need ur help..thank you
|

replied April 10th, 2011
Cortal?
I don't know if im almost 1month pregnant but i have the result og my pt and it'd positive ,is it true that cortal and coke can delay or abort baby?....
|

replied June 19th, 2011
is it possible that i am pregnant? i had pregnancy test twice 2 weeks after i had a menstruation..it was negative but still i can feel unusual beatings on my stomach and it's beating really fast.
|

replied July 8th, 2011
hello....this is really bad....

last month i got my menstruation but i still feel something bad on me....i mean some symptoms of pregnancy happens to me...

what can u say about this?am i pregnant?
|

replied August 23rd, 2011
27_needhelp
like the other posts im asking for any help.. im 1 and a half months delay now. i took pt this week but its negative. my last intercourse was May 28, 2011. my last period was June 28, 2011- July 1 as i remembered. I really want to try cortal + softdrinks but im scared to do that also. Any advise from you guys what will i do.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply