Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

correct age for sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
what is correct age for sex?
more than 30
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
What is the correct age for a boy to made sexual relationship with anyone?Is it has any harmful effect if we have such relationship earlier than this age?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2010
Idk I had sex with two chicks at fifteen and I'm only sixteen that's wen i first started. You wana do it when you both feel comfterable with the decision that you are about to make.
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi rahuljs: There is no correct age...I guess I would say when it feels right...When the girl/woman that you are with makes you feel warm and worthy of you....IMO, too many people cheapen this act of mating...But then again, this is my opinion....Have a good life....Take care...

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied October 20th, 2010
This is just stupid...
|
Quick Reply