Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Continuous cramping and lower belly pressure

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
My last period was January 22, and was normal the first day. The other two was light. After my period I had continuous cramping. I started bleeding on the 27, so I was about 5 days late. I feel pressure on my lower belly and can't tuck it in as much. I have been experiencing some of the symptoms, such as; cramping, bloaded, headaches, heartburn, craving, and dizz. Am I pregnant?? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
I really need some advice!
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
it kinda sounds like you are. you need to take a pregnancy test. how old are you?
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
Im 18, and very confused!
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
well just take a test before anything else to see if you even are. i was 16 when i had my daughter. and 18 when i had my son. im 18 now, so i know it can be rough.
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
Well, i suppose i got my per..but im waiting until it goes away to retest.
|