Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Constant vaginal bleeding with clots

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
First, let me give you a little run down of my life....I got my period when I was twelve.{on my birthday to be exact.} It was never normal, and I never worried about it because I know when your yong it takes sometime to regualte your period. When I was 17 years old, I realized I never got my period, maybe every 4-6 months and if I got it for two days That was a lot. Usualy, i only ever saw blood if I wipped. When I was nineteen years old, I had my first case of excessive bleeding. I bleed so bad, I was changing cloths every hour, and my pads ever 15-30 minutes. It lasted for two days though, and I was sure it was just my bodies way of "regualting" itself after so many years of not getting it. Also, I never thought to go to the docter when I was eighteenn because zI wasn't having sex and didn't think anything abou it. PLus I wasnt insured so....Anyway, it didnt regualte it at all. I started going the normal 4-6 months with iut it, though I would get it for more then two days and it was alight flow. When I was 21 I lost my virginity, and realized that I would probaly start flipping out if I didnt have my period. Again I didnt go to the docter because I didnt have insurance and the womans health centers in FL are horrid. Well I carried on like this till I was twenty two. And bam, otu of nowhere the heavy bleeding and clots. I was workign at a day care and had to clock ut and sit on the toilet half tha day. It lasted for two days as wellNot to muchh longer after that, I thought I was prgnant. I was sick and lightheaded and just didnt feel right. I took two test and they were negative. Well, my period started the 4-6 month thing after that agin andd I forgot about it. Four moe times I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't I loved the guy I was with and we had talkedabout having a baby and it was a little disscouraging to know we were kinda trying and I couldnt get pregnant. ANyway, wthis continued for a few more years. I am now 26 and since december of 2008 I have been bleeding nonstop. Some days its just light specks or maybe I willl change my oad twice. Some days its a medium flow. And some days its so heavy and I loose so much blood I feel sick. Ive counted 10 clots that I have passed in one sitting on the toilet. And they are not small either. They are gigantic, some the size of tennis balls, a few even bigger. Im sick and tired of it, and really wish they would just take all my girl stuff ou. I cant even think of having a normal relationshipp its to awful. And I am still not insured, that is the problum. If i could just get to a gyno maybe they could help. can you please tell me what to do???
Did you find this post helpful?
|