Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Constant urge to poop? loose anus?

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
i am a 19 year old guy and i am not gay so dont eve n think of that, for past 3 weeks i have been having gastro problems but recently after takin a dump it feels like i never quite got it out or the anus falied to shut after wards.. it feels open waiting for a poop, its so annoying has ne body experienced this, all day i am reall freakin out!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If this dominant symptom of a frequent or continuous sensation or urge to have a bowel movement, is associated with some of the following symptoms: constipation, a feeling of rectal fullness, left-sided abdominal pain, passage of mucus through the rectum, rectal bleeding, and anorectal pain, you may have an inflammation of the lining of the rectum, known as proctitis.
Another possibility is having irritable bowel syndrome.

Visit your physician!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: gastro
Quick Reply