Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Constant piercing in top of head

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
Let me start off by saying:
I'm 19 years old, male, no history of anything head related, I only suffer from Anxiety.

Right now I have a piercing constant pain I guess you can say in the top region in my head about the size of a quarter maybe. I try not to focus on it but, of course being that I have anxiety that is a test. So aside from treating it with Tylenol I cant really bear with it. I keep itching it/touching it so that isn't making it better but just wanted to see what it could be before I go to the doctors. I woke up fine this mourning then it gradually came out of the blue today about an hour ago.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|