Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

constant intestinal noises and gurgling and bad gas.

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
For the past 4 months. i've been having constant intestinal noises and gurgling and bad gas. I've had absolutely no appetite over them 4 months; I just eat to try and not lose weight, which I've lost maybe 5 pounds over this period. I have no blood in my stools, no pain when I poop or pee, and no pain in the abdomin area. I just simply never have an appetite and I always have a lot of noises/bubbling in my intestines followed by gas. I have a LOT of gas throughout the day. I also belch a lot, too. As for my stools, I sometimes have them in pebbles of which float, and sometimes it's green or yellow, and other times it's brown but it just looks really weird to me. Also they are loose. I've gotten a Complete Blood count which came back normal, and I had an Upper Gastro Intestional x-ray of which they used Barium drink and that came back normal. I'm just really worried because I never have an appetite and it's really starting to scare me. I would really appreciate some advice. Thank you so much. Please somebody respond. I'm a 20 year old male. I run track and go to the gym 4 days a week. I'm in great shape. I'm about 6 foot and 160 pounds. A little on the lean side.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply