Medical Questions > Cancer > Brain Cancer Forum

Constant headache pulsating

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
Hi

I have had a constant headache for just over a week now. It is so annoying. Like there is a pulsating in my head all the time. Also when I walk my brain sounds like its clicking. My eyes hurt when I look around and light hurts my eyes. I am taking Anadin but these arent helping. It is making me very tired and dizzy at times. Alot of people are saying its a migrane but it isnt strong enough to be one and its constant and not stopping.

Am I being a hypocondriact or do you think something is wrong?

Thnaks

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2009
Brain Cancer Answer A6126

The symptoms you reported might be related to migraine. The pain is usually severe, but not always. The location of the pain and its duration are important, too.
You might want to visit your doctor to check for other causes for headache, such as: cervical spondylosis, eye problems and hypertension. More serious causes for headache have to be ruled out before treating the headache as migraine.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Brain Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.