Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Constant full bladder and urge to urinate

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I have recently finished a prescription for a supposed UTI. However, now that I have finished the meds, I have no relief. I do not have pain when urinating, but I have this constant, nagging urge to go to the restroom. WHen I do go, I sit a little while longer trying and hoping to completely empty my bladder, only to stand up and feel immediately like I have got to go. This seems to be made worse when I walk, as if the movement is shaking things up. I don't have the pulsing or spasming feeling. And I don't really have pain once I go to the restroom. But I always feel like I have a full bladder.

This is aggraving as there is no relief. It's also hard to get work done, or even get a full nights sleep. I'm up atleast 3 -4 times a night. What could this be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 12th, 2011
Yeast?
I have had the same problem this entire calendar year of feeling the constant need to pee. I took antibiotics early on with the problem only for it to be even worse. I have pinpointed it to a yeast infection (which antibiotics do make worse). I've been taking Candex for yeast. It has been working, but slowly. I've also been using Yeastwaway boric acid suppositories. Some days it's still pretty bad but overall I'm a lot better than I was when it started. Good luck to you!
|
Did you find this post helpful?