Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

constant erection

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Whenever im with my girlfriend, i get an erection
what can i do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 22nd, 2008
please answer asap
|

replied April 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
have sex
|

replied April 22nd, 2008
wow, your helpful.
|

replied May 1st, 2008
alright bud .. i sometimes get that problem i susually out my mind off of things and not think about your girlfriend all of the time .. just stay calm and everythin will go fine
|

replied May 1st, 2008
Assuming this isn't a troll,
I had a bf with that problem when we first hooked up. He told me when we first started dating and he was trying to not be humiliated by an erection he would visualize his crotch being full of ice cubes. Or a train running over his pecker. Or his mother staring at him disgustedly. That sort of thing. Drastic but effective, and after we'd been intimate for a while no longer necessary as the problem solved itself after a while. But anyway yeah--visualization was key.

Could try masturbating as much as possible previous to when you see her, as I'm sure you've figured out. But this isn't a perfect solution, as semi-erection remains for a bit after you do that. And if you're an adolescent (as I'm guessing you must be) you recover very fast and there you go again. Sigh.
|

replied June 5th, 2008
Make sure your penis is upwards, so it's pointing towards your head, this helps me get rid of an erection, if it's pointing downwards and is restrained by your underwear it'll only keep it erect.
|

replied June 6th, 2008
Experienced User
yeah good point it should go down - why don't you jack-off before you see her then it'll go down.. don't go out with a loaded gun ;]
|

replied November 25th, 2011
Problem
Yeah patchy fog what you said doesn't work any other tips? like im gonna be as mature as i can about this but it still gonna sound awkward, but even after i master bate my pecker remains 90% of the time it makes it even worse i just get even harder and it takes for ever to cum and every time i do it takes even longer. so what do i do...i just love sex and always have all my life but now i want a relationship to be about more then just sex and a constant hard on isn't going to make it easy.
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2012
Sounds like you have a high blood pressure. That would explain the constant erection that isn't relieved by masturbation. Check with your doc.
|

replied June 1st, 2013
my boyfriend has high blood pressure during sexual intercourse his heart rate excells and he has to stop his errection stays for hours and the vein swells on the top of the penis.
|
Tags: penis
Quick Reply