Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Constant dizziness and leg pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hello sir,

i am of 19 years.recently i had an electric shock in kitchen while cooking ,then next day i again got shock when i touched a button in lift,the following day my friend got shock when she touched me,not only that now a days i am feeling dizziness all the time since 2 months, and feel very severe pain in my both legs in the region of middle 1/3part of leg.there are no signs of redness or inflammation ,after a little walk only i am feeling severe tiredness in my legs ,hypoxia.cant breathe during sleeping.and severe back pain even in non-menses days in the region of lumbar part.frequent urination but low amounts.dark brown color faeces and constipation,i don't know whether all this symptoms are inter-related or different from each other .hope some one can help diagnosing my problem,many of know people says that its neurological disorder ,what do u say??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 22nd, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
so sorry you have been shocked severely. severe shock can damage nerves, organs and muscles. its obvious you have experienced some damage. you need to see your primary physician asap to determine whats been damaged....pete
|
Did you find this post helpful?