Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Forum

constant body pain and fatigue

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi,

I am battling with this for some time now. A normal person is expected to wake up in the morning with new vigor, but i get up with body ache and most of my day I feel tired and restless, dull etc.

What could be the reason for this? should i undergo any specific tests?

Kindly help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2008
Community Volunteer
From what you have described, I would say see your family doc for a checkup which includes blood work, etc...as well as be checked for Fibromyalgia (overall body aches and pains, tired and there are certain trigger points that one must feel pain in order to be dx'd).

However if it is Fibro, it is curable with a anti-inflammatory diet. Check out "Empowering Your Health by Dr. Asa Andrew". Body aches, pains, fatiqued can be caused by certain foods for some people.

~Zig
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2008
Experienced User
in reply.
I dont know if this will help any but I have read numerous articles online about the connection between yeast and fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue syndrome. Consult with your primary care doctor and see what help they can offer. Just to warn you though, many doctors think that "cfs" and "fibromyalgia" are bogus diseases. I have a book that has many excerpts about fibromyalgia, if you want, I can type them out for you. angel I hope you feel better soon.
|

replied February 22nd, 2011
Fibromyalgia? It could be an undiagnosed Chiari 1 Malformation!
Many people suffering from "Fibromyalgia", may infact be suffering from an undiagnosed condition called Chiari 1 Malformation/Syringomyelia. PLEASE GET AN MRI BRAIN SCAN if your doctor says you have Fibro. Left untreated, CM/Syringo can cause paralysis and eventual death!
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.