Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

connection of chronic sinusitis and hair loss ?

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
is there any connection between chronic sinusitis and severe hair loss.I have sinusitis since childhood. i am in my 20s and lost most of my hair. I know hair loss cannot be reversed but can be controlled. any treatments? Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper apurvprakash
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied December 8th, 2011
What about us that have genetic hair loss, male and female, and chronic sinus infections, allergies and no nasal hair?
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2011
Experienced User
A sinus infection is symptomatic of a weakened immune system which could be relative to either the balance between zinc & copper in ones system. especially if zinc is low & copper is high.These are examples of many minerals that need to be balanced & involve immunity.
examples of food that could cause this is a high consumption of dates(copper) & no or low consumption of seeds such as pumpkin, or avacado fruit or brazil nuts which all have good levels of zinc. Copper supports estrogen which is also another reason that hair loss & immune deficiency could be symptomatic of the deficiency, not to mention the inbalance that is set to influence hormonal production & function in either male & female given different genetic dispositions.
Genetic differentiations are influenced by mineral level variations across generations which can activate illnesses when total load or overload tolerances are achieved in such conditions like acidic or alergic situations.
|

replied December 12th, 2011
improper blood circulation to the head causes sinus as well as hair loss.
since you are in india i would suggest you a place in India where a tribal doctor whos has cured me from acute sinus of 9 years...
he uses herbal medicines available from forest.

the place is called mananthavady at wayanad district ok India.

his name is kelu vaidyar...for further details kindly message me...since i am in dubai now..i shall only be able to guide you

tc
|

replied July 15th, 2012
Hi,

i am suffering from sinus from past 6 years and losing the hair also. can you please give me the details of this doctor. i would like to consult him.
|

replied December 6th, 2013
Pl. share your contact details to call and get the details of Kelu Vaidyar.
|

replied November 22nd, 2012
Hi Rightangle, I am currently in Dubai and am intersted in kowing about Kattikkulam Kelu Vaidyar. Let me know your number to contact you. Thanks
|

replied December 7th, 2013
I am suffering from severe hair loss and I have sinus pls forward me the contact no. or the address of keluvaidyar in wayada district
|

replied December 7th, 2013
I really wud want to consult him Sad
|