During this month, me and my girlfriend have had sex 3-4 times. Each time with a condom... also each time i have checked and it was simple to see that it hadn't blown open. I was wondering if anyone could answer these question:
1) Can a condom leak but not rip fully open?
Also my girlfriend is now 2 days late and she has never been late before, only early, i was wondering if:
1) Can stress can change the cycle?
2) What part of the month prior to her cycle is she most fertile?
3) Are there drugs That can help. (Please don't answer with just one Drug)
Yes stress can cause your period to be a little out of wack. But just like Carifairy said, if she is late already, have her take a test. Just out of curiosity, how old are you and your girlfriend? And the morning after pill wouldnt work now anyways...its called the Morning After pill for a reason. Let us know what the out come was.
1. Yes, stress can cause your period to be late.
2. If she has a normal 28 day cycle, she would have been most fertile 14 days after her last period started.
3. The only drugs that will stop a pregnancy if she is pregnant is the abortion pill which must be taken at a doctors. Plan B will NOT stop her pregnancy. It should be taken within 72 hours after having unprotected sex (the sooner the better), and it prevents pregnancy..not stops it.
However, you used condoms and checked to see that they were not broken, so chances are very low that she is pregnant. If you are worried, take a test. It should be accurate by now.