Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Condom deep in vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Last night, as we were having sex, the condom broke. Half of the condom was left on his penis and the tip of the penis had gone inside my vagina. I tried to take it out but it has gone deep inside of me. Is there any health issues I should be worried about? I am not talking about health issues such as pregnancy because i am on birth control and just to be safe I went and got plan B.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 7th, 2008
no one knows anything?
|

Extremely eHealthy
are you sure the condom didn't just rip? i'm trying to understand how it could completely rip in half and you have half of it stuck in you...
|

It did rip. The tip part riped and it stayed inside me because we had no clue it riped until he pulled out. Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
If you have part of a condom stuck in your vagina and you can't get it out on your own or even with your bf's help, then you will need to go to the doctor's to help get it removed.

If you don't remove the condom piece then you can get an infection.
|

Extremely eHealthy
you need to see ure doc as soon as possible if u cant get it out as it has chemicals inside the lub on the condom which are harmful to you if left good luck
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2008
i think you must see a doctor as soon as possible before you get a yeast infection
|

User Profile
replied September 14th, 2008
you should seek medical help. But are you sure it is stuck? can you go the toilet fine ect?
|

User Profile
Supporter
It ripped?

How about chopsticks??

That's how my gf did it when it was stuck inside her.

Hope that helps

-Peter
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
No, do not use chopsticks.
If fingers can't get it then you need to see a doctor.
|

replied September 24th, 2008
Just to update everyone i went and there was nuthing there , i guess it fell on the bed
|