1) you're 15 and having sex with a guy and neither of you evidently knows how to properly use a condom.
2) you got your period and you're questioning "what does this mean"?
a. this means you are not pregnant.
b. this means you have been given a reprieve by none other than God.
3) my recommendation is that you don't have sex for a few years for a couple of reasons.
a. while you are old enough to be turned on and to enjoy the physicality of sex...
b. you are not old enough to understand what you are doing and to face the potential consequences.
4) i know you probably think my comments are stupid or judgemental, but take into account that i really do understand where you are physically and mentally at 15 years old. i was your age and in all fairness, i felt totally capable of having sex at that time, but i can guarantee you that even though i "felt" capable, and was physically capable, i really wasn't mentally capable (and i was very emotionally, spiritually, and mentally mature for my age). also, i'm not THAT far away from your age that i don't remember exactly what was going on in my mind at that time.
5) please don't think i'm being mean. i do care about you.
hey ppl i just had sex with mybf today and the comdom fell off and he ame inside me idk what to do? plz help could i be pregnant?its hard fo me to tell bc i dont have regualr periods i have polsistic ovarys but can anyone givemeadvice? ~taylor
hey ppl i just had sex with mybf today and the comdom fell off and he ame inside me idk what to do? plz help could i be pregnant?its hard fo me to tell bc i dont have irregualr periods i have polsistic ovarys but can anyone givemeadvice? ~taylor
You could try Planned Parenthood to get a morning after pill-they must be taken no later than 72 hrs after your above incident. There are some that have 2 pills that are taken 12 hrs apart or a new pill requiring one pill. This depends on your belief system as well b/c the egg may already be fertilized. You could take a pregnancy test based on when it says you should have your period in relation to when the test should be taken as if you had regular periods. You could also get a blood draw. Both test for Hcg, Human chorionic gonadotropin, which the body makes when pregnant. Ultimately the answer is yes-you could be pregnant.
You had to have been ovulating if you got pregnant. Ovulation occurs mid-way thru a normal cycle. This means if you were regular you would be expecting your period in another two weeks. Different tests say that they can tell you if you are pg or not at different times. Go according to the box like your period is actually due in 2wks. If it tests negative retest 4 wks from today to make sure the test wasn't done too early. We had a policy at the health department that we only gave pg tests when the person was 2 weeks late. Or you can go to your local health department or Planned Parenthood and follow their guidelines. Should be free and is confidential. tc
Taylor, Ovulation is when a woman release an egg from her ovaries. The egg must be fertilized within a few hours by sperm or it will die. Sperm can wait inside a woman's body for a few days (3 to 5 days) for the egg to be released. If the sperm waits too long, it will die. Ovulation takes about 15 minutes from when the follicle start to burst until the egg is out and floating away.
I know that you are probably scared Taylor. It is too soon to be experiencing the hormonal changes that cause pregnancy symptoms. It's not possible. Sore breasts and mood swings can be part of PMS-something some women get just before their period. Also(please don't take this wrong) sometimes a person can get so nervous that they truly believe they are experiencing symptoms of something they are afraid of. It can seem very real. Or maybe as Susan also mentioned, you may have a virus. tc