Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Bacterial Disorders Forum

concerned I may have staph infection in my bloodstream

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I'm a 26 year old female and concerned that I may have staph infection. For the past 3 days I've Felt fatigued, nauseous, have had a constant headache and an overall sick feeling. I thought I was developing a large pimple, today is is even larger and may possibly be a boil. My blood pressure is 96 over 74 (which I think may be low), however, my temperature is 98 (normal). When I was 4 yrs old I developed staph infection in my bloodstream from my chicken pox, spent months in the hospital as it was very serious. I am turning to this forum for help. I appreciate all advice/suggestions, thank you in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 18th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi, have u been to the dr and what did they do
how is your health, height, weight and eating habits
do u have insurance
good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?