Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

concerned about size

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Yes, like many others I am self conscious.

I am 16 and turned it in February.

I had surgery on my penis as a baby, can't remember what is was called, but relates with the urethra not growing straight and having to reconstruct it with foreskin.

Anyway....

I'm about 4 inches in girth erect.
Roughly just between just under 4.5 inch and 4.75 inch. I measured from top view, from top to bottom.

Roughly 3-3.5 inch flaccid.

Is this a fine size for my age? I think I'm a late puberty bloomer. I couldn't ejaculate until 14, roughly when I got hair under my arms.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 10th, 2008
I wouldn't worry about it. You still have atleast 2 years to grow.
|

replied June 11th, 2008
Yeah I understand that, just want to make sure.

Am I allowed to post pictures of it, as I need feedback on the appearance from my surgery.
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2008
Supporter
Sorry, you can't post pictures of your penis anywhere on here.
|

replied June 12th, 2008
Yeah that's fine. Didn't think so.

Any other input is fine.
|

replied June 12th, 2008
Hello TidyBoi.

Take a deep breath and relax. First off, we'll get right to the numbers. The average penis length is 5.1-5.7 inches and girth is 3.5-3.9 inches, so you are not small.

Second key point, you are not done growing. So give it time and I think you'll be happy in two or three years when you're done growing.
|