Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Comparing penis size

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am a straight male that belongs to a gym and I always hit the showers after my workout. I've noticed some guys have erections when they are in there. is it weird that I to myself compare my penis size to thiers?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 1st, 2009
Experienced User
I don't think its weird
bassgeek,
I wouldn't think that its weird to compare. I look at other girls in the shower room and think about how my boobs or bum compare or I check to see how hairy their pubic area is, but that doesn't mean that I'm a lesbian or whatever. If you are looking to make a comparison to see how you 'stack up' (pardon the pun), then I wouldn't assume that you are gay. Now, if you are getting excited looking at an erection, then maybe you need to re-evaluate my statement. Also, why do these guys have erections in the shower room? But I guess that the topic of another discussion.

Wendy
|

replied February 2nd, 2009
yeah
yeah that's all it is, I was just curious to see where i fit in everything and as for the erections your uess is as good as mine
|

replied February 5th, 2009
agreed
Nothing wrong with comparing. You compare your car with other men, your strength with other men, your success with other men, why could comparing your penis size be any different. I'm to shy to shower with other people, but if I did I'm sure I'd take a peek to see how I compare. Not knowing wether you are big or small can drive you nuts, and the only way to know is to compare. Reading this though my first question was why are guys erect in the shower. I think I'll remain shy and continue not showering with other men.
|

replied August 11th, 2010
I agree
Ya I've done that before inthe guys school shower. I honestly feel different because I'm uncircumsized. Any tips?
|

replied August 11th, 2010
@Bob Marley

Don't feel bad about not being circumsized. In fact, IIRC the average rate of circumcision within men in 40%, so consider yourself in the norm.
|

replied August 12th, 2010
Experienced User
well, mostly comparing penis its not ideal one guys. it's just ego. it's not the size that counts its the perfromance
|

Experienced User
well, there are lots of people i know that are not circumcised but its is better to do it...
|

Experienced User
A German cut type of circumcision is more better bro, girls would love to lick and suck it..believe me....
|