Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

comparing me to others

User Profile
my x an i are trying to sort our issues out with each other, we have 2 kids, he was also abusive, he says his better now, without help... i told him to get it but he hasnt yet... anyway. he always compares me to his mates gfs... bout how they have jobs an souly raise the 2 kids... an how that they are skinny... an im not, his mate who he is referring to has a job coz he bf said that if she dosnt give him money for rent he will kick her out (what a nice man) an he just refuses to help look after there 2 kids, he is always playing golf... an my x is comparing us to this? what should i think of it? it gets me so angry when he does.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi 2KidleyWiknz and welcome to ehealth: Each partnership is different...No two people or relationships are the same...Some people are heavy and some thin....This is where you learn to accept and love for their faults...There is no place in a relationship for abusive...This goes for either sex....Make your own rules and stick by them...When you are able to do this, then you will succeed....These are just my thoughts...Take care....

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi 2KidleyWiknz and welcome to ehealth: Each partnership is different...No two people or relationships are the same...Some people are heavy and some thin....This is where you learn to accept and love for their faults...There is no place in a relationship for abusive...This goes for either sex....Make your own rules and stick by them...When you are able to do this, then you will succeed....These are just my thoughts...Take care....

Caroline
|