Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Cold sensations in leg

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
User Profile
Hi,
I have been having very strange sensations on the right side of my right thigh.
I will feel heat or cold or even wet and cold in the leg... however the leg isn't actually hot or cold to the touch. This has been going on for about 10 days. Someone told me in might be a blood clot... there is no pain of any kind with this sensation. I called my dr. I was given an appointment for Sept 25th, so I guess this isn't serious, however I would like to know what is causing this.
Thanks for any help...
Wolfsighs
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2009
Supporter
i would go to the emergency! michael jackson told his nurse the right side of his body felt hot and cold, and he past away days later.
|
Users who thank starship33 for this post: wolfsighs 

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2009
I think MJ died from drugs, he was an addict... I don't do drugs. This is only on one area of my thigh... it happens once in a while. Thanks for your opinion.
Wolfsighs
|
Tags: touch, about cold
Quick Reply