Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

cold penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I first experienced erectile dysfuction after I contracted an genital warts. So I have a history with it. I also have an anxiety issue which can affect my erections even by myself. Recently i have been diagnosed with degenerative disk disease in my neck. I am freaking and now cannot achieve erection. My penis is now cold all the time and I am wondering if it is nerve related or if I am just freaking. I do wake up with "morning wood" I also achieved erection and ejaculation recently but it took way to much work. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 6th, 2009
I just turned 60 in Aug. I have never had any erection problems or cumming. I'm am bipolar2.Plenty of meds. yes alot of deppresion med cause a floppy, even in my early 20's.don't blame anxiety. I have 3 hernated discs in my neck (#3,4,5) spurs,arthritis,and pinched nerves.found this out 12 yrs ago. Warts never,but i still can wack 2-5 days a week an sex w/wife.i also have lumar # 4,5) hernated. sacatiatic nerve.doen't affect cold penis.Relax enjoy it!! The head and shaft are real cold sometimes ,warm it up. Hands do help.does an of this make since to you.I think you'r over reacting..
|
Did you find this post helpful?