Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > ALS, Lou Gehrig Disease Forum

cold laser for ALS

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
I've been diagnosed with ALS, and have gone through a variety of alternative modalities.
I had purchased an expensive Erchonia cold laser, but there are no instructions on how to best use it for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. I am winging it with settings for parasympathetic/sympathetic systems, and leave the lasers beamed at my legs all night. I don't know if I'm wasting my time or even doing damage. The internet is devoid of any recommendations or literature on how to treat ALS with the laser. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I also purchased an item called a Photon Light Beam, which has two gas tubes which you hold in your hand (or put on your body), filled with gas. It gives a mild electrical charge out of the "sender" tube. No instructions came with it, and again, there seems to be no information on the net on how best to use it for ALS. I've been placing the tubes on lymph areas, as well as my legs for about 45 minutes a day.

Neither of the above have helped my condition, and am concerned that I am not using them in the most beneficial manner.

Again, anyone with some experience or knowledge about the above items, I would appreciate their wisdom.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2009
I suggest that you don't need any Photon Light Beam, you must take a treatment based of stem cell, I tell you that because my uncle got Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis for several months and he searched any information about this disease and he found the Regenobody Stem Cell Clinic and he got this treatment, now my uncle feel better.
|
Did you find this post helpful?