Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Cold genitals and penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
For years now my penis and testicles get freezing cold. They are freezing cold like 60% of the time. Feeling in my penis also comes and goes but most of the time there is no feeling there. Erections still occur, but not as frequently as they used to. I've been to a doctor about this and he said that it's nothing to worry about, so I waited but it still has not stopped. I feel like it's completely effecting my sex life because I am worried about this issue frequently and it effects my confidence.

Anybody heard of this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I suggest you go see a urologist about this. Cold can be an indication of blood flow. A urologist would be able to examine you and determine what is going on.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply