Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

Coconut Oil to Cure Yeast Infections?

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
Has anyone had success with this? I am 42 and have been having recurring yeast infections for the past 6 months, right after my ovulation, no idea why they keep coming back. I'm thinking hormones must be out of whack. I've never had one before, ever, and I take all the usual precautions to prevent them, but they come back month after month at the same time. Thankfully, diflucan seems to cure them as I get them. Anyway, I was wondering about applying coconut oil to my vagina as a cure. I already use it on my vulva to help alleviate the irritation and itch. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 26th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
Hows it going? I think it should help, although tking the coconut oil as food by tsp or adding to food in various ways would also help as it is antifungal, antibacterial.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply