Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

cocain

Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
Can the doctor help u over come a cocaine addiction my boyfriend is an addict and it is destroying are family in always skint as I'm always paying his dets n I just cnt deal with it anymore it gtin to much for me ti deal with plz help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 18th, 2012
Cocaine is not physically addictive but it can be mentally addictive. A counselor would probably be a better option than a doctor. There are some fairly inexpensive outpatient rehabs which would end up saving you money in the long run. As a recovering addict myself, I can say that he wont quit until he wants to so you should probably evaluate your position in this relationship and if its healthy for you. Good luck.
|

replied April 2nd, 2012
Experienced User
Cocaine addiction is one of the type of drug addiction in which people are addicted to cocaine. cocaine is the most addictive drug. Cocaine addiction is easy to cure in initial stages. If you friend is suffering from cocaine addiction concern any doctor or counselor to cure it. Proper medication will make it possible to cure addiction.
|