Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Cloudy Urine & Burning sensation

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Hey,
So most times when i urinate, it stings and burns and cloudy, sometimes its bareable, and other times its horrible where im in crucial pain. So i went to my GP and got a UTI test and the results came back clear. I was also tested for a STI and it came back clear so ive no idea whats going on. In the meantime the doctor give me anti biotics and ive took a weeks course, which was 2 tablets a day (250g) for 7 days. Ive no idea whats wrong and the doctors dont seem to know either so they asked for another urine sample and i sent it away today. I'll get the results next week but no doubt it will come back clear of infection. Im a male, 19 nearly 20. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|