Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

closed eyes, dizziness, distortion, shaky

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
What is wrong with me??? i have stress anxiety when taking big test i sometimes feel out of my body and everything starts feelin out of place and sometimes shaky. when i have my eyes closed sometiems i feel like im leaving my body in going into a world were everything is shaking side to side. when i was about maybe say 9 or 10 id have this happen when my eyes where open just out of the blue, id get very scared and cry it was very frightening one day it happened for like a 5 days period but it was a different feeling like i couldnt look around id burst out crying just walking to the bathroom 5 feet away i cant explain what i was feeling in my head but it was terrifying i covered to sides of my eyes so i could only see directly infront of me. i don't know if any of that stuff helps but there ya go.
Also: i got checked out by the doctor awhile ago and they made me hypervanalate (quick in-out breaths for 4 minutes) to inuduse something and woah i was on a spiraling hill going every which way but the had brain nodes or whatever connected to my head and said nothing weird was going on.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper zacj
|

replied July 3rd, 2011
doctor said it was probally vertigo
|
Did you find this post helpful?