Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

clitoris sensitivity

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Whenever my boyfriend plays with my clitoris I get an uncomfortable feeling. I also get this feeling after I have had an orgasm. My clitoris can not be touched because it is sooooo sensitive. What can I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2009
Supporter
It is normal for the clitoris to be really sensitive after an orgasm.
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2009
Experienced User
you can do a few things.
1) get your b/f to only BARELY touch your clitoris. if he rubs it hard or too long, it will hurt.
2) if his hands are rough, this can be the cause too. work with him to soften his hands by using lotion, etc. a good idea too to make sure that he keeps his nails trimmed etc to decrease the risk of nicking you.
3) sometimes just the grain of a man's fingerprint is so much more coarse than ours is. this can multiply the effect of even a soft touch.

deteragram is right. the clitoris is often times way too sensitive to be rubbed immediately after an orgasm.

hope this is helpful.
jasmine
|
Quick Reply