Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Climate change and period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
my periods startred with very light bleeding for a few hours for the first day and the the second day i did not bleed but had a sticky white substance coming out and then on the third day i had normall bleeding but there were small cloths and on the forth day Again there was little bleeding and then it stoped. i did not experience this before and i need help abt this. i want to know what i am going through. my periods got over 2 days ago and i also had cold and fever i think that's cause of a climate change but i dont know it this also has something to do wit my periods
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply