Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Clear Water/mucus Diarrhea

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
So for the past four days, I have not been able to pass a normal stool. Instead I have been having to go to the bathroom every hour or so with massive cramps, and it feels like I'm urinating out my anus.
I'm a 22 year old male, I haven't had any major changes in my diet, and the only thing that I've done differently is took diphenhydramine to sleep, which I have stopped doing since this all happened right around that time.
I'm wondering if anyone has had this, and if so, how have they gotten it to stop. The only way to describe it is, My stomach gets very bloated (And Hard) like I have the grand daddy of all gas building up, and it hurts a lot. Then when I go it only takes about 30 seconds or so too release all the mucus/water.

On a side note I have always had issues with going to the restroom, and even into my teens and now I only have a BM like once or twice a week.

Thanks in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2012
The exact thing is happening tome right now! My stomach was uncomfortably bloated and I thought burping might help make things better but I ended up shooting liquid out of ass :T I'd dismiss it as a normal diarrhea but it was weird that my poop was almost clear water D:
|

replied April 12th, 2013
Clear mucus with stool
I have the same thing! But my mucus is a jelly like subtance. I go to the bathroom every 30 minutes thinking i have diaherra but its not its just that clear mucus and liquid. Also I have horrible adomimal pain and my muscles ache and are very senisitive at times. I also have been taking sleeping pills so i can sleep through the pain but it only works for like 2hours then im waking up with bad night sweats & my clothes soaking wet. I really wanna find out what this is so I can get the right treatment and move on with life.
|

replied June 26th, 2014
Hi did anyone ever get a solution to this? I'm experiencing all the same things and am miserable!
|