Alright so, I promised to take over a job for someone (cleaning). I was done in an hour and a half until I got the most horrible feeling. I felt nauseated, I was dizzy, my legs were weak, I 'wanted' to use the bathroom and felt like throwing up. I sat down to take a breather for about 10 minutes but the feeling grew worse. I honestly don't know what could have caused this.
I was drinking fruit juices (squeezed) pretty much all day until lunch when I had pasta from the previous night (before work). I don't know if it hadn't just sat well in my stomach or what but I am also on my first day of my period. I sometimes experience light craps and nausea but this was just intense. I went to the bathroom which was an adventure in its own. I was light headed and felt I would collapse. After doing my business I still felt horrible. Getting up I felt the feeling become even MORE worse. But this brought up the vomiting which from experience, makes it feel all better after words. A few dry gags later I vomited clear liquid. Of course this didn't seem right because, well, isn't vomit usually the color of the food you eat recently? Aside from that it was ... like throwing up a lemon. Acidic. Could this be a sign of something severe? After that I didn't feel all that much better until maybe half an hour later. Then everything was back to normal. Well normal as it gets when on your period.
I'm sorry for the length of this post but I just wanted it to be detailed as possible. I'm very concerned =(
The vomit sounds like it was bile. Bile is very acidic as it comes from the gut where we have digestive acids.
Did you expose yourself to a combination of chemicals that caused you to feel sick? Many cleaning products are toxic when combined, even just the combination of fumes from one product to another. One such combination is bleach and ammonia fumes. This will make you feel very sick. Just a thought.
Bleach can be really overwhelming to breath in. If you are going to use cleansers and bleach or ammonia you should keep the area ventilated. Be careful not to mix cleansers together as they can react and cause noxious, toxic fumes.
It sounds like you had a poisoning of some sort, the pasta if it was off or contaminated would have come up soon after you ate it during the night, I reckon your juice was off. It could have been the chemicals but I have never heard of chemicals making someone vomit up bile unless they drank them! So it sounds to me that your juice was rotten, poisoned your system and needed to be rejected so you threw it up. When we are exposed to something that is poisonous to our system we throw it up until bile comes up and then soon after feel fine again, bile coming up means the poison is finally leaving the body which is good! If you feel like this again after working though, I think you should see your doctor and havehim give you the once over. Good luck.
I have been vomiting clear for over a year now. The first doctor I explained it to thought I was just allergic to something, so prescribed claritin. That didn't sound right to me. I have been eating normal amounts of food, and same places quite often. I went to another doctor recently and they suggested a liquid diet for 24 hours. This did help. I reintroduced other food gradually, but the vomiting came back(and seemingly worse). So I'm thinking I'll go back to liquid diet again. The second doctor didn't know what it could be, but when he listened to my stomach he said there wasn't much activity, which seemed unusual.
This only happens to me in the morning after I get out of bed. Part of my morning routine is also to use the restroom(#2), and sometimes I'll be sitting there and have to vomit at the same time
I haven't had any exposure to toxic chemicals though, so I'm not sure what's going on.
I have experienced on going diarrhea.However i am taking tablets for polycystic ovaries & with the removal of my gall bladder ... this not uncommon. However in recent months I have suffered from morning nausea . doc has prescribed stomach acid tablets but i am unsure if this is helping at all & could it in fact be making things worse ?
I had just been suffering from frequent diarrhea & morning nausea ( not pregnant ).
This morning was the first morning i was actually sick ( but was just clear liquid )
I burp continously !!Any ideas ?
I have morning sickness too , I have had my thyroid removed in 2007, follicular carcinoma 4D, I also take synthroid 137 mcg @ 133pounds for supression. this is horrible you get week, and your insides feel like they are turnong upside down, I feel like im going to pass out and become so weak I drop during the event. . I am also a male 44yrs old. Its brutal , last for about 5 minutes , maybe I have issues with saliva and I swallow it at night. Either way its been going since 2008 , its july 2013 now. All I can do is yeild and submit and brushmy teeth alot. Its soo horrible.
I have morning sickness too , I have had my tyroid removed in 2007, follicular carcinoma, I also take synthroid 137 mcg @ 133pounds for supression. this is horrible you get week, and your insides feel like they are turnong upside down. I am also a male 44yrs old. Its brutal , last for about 5 minutes , maybe I have issues with saliva and I swallow it at night. Either way its been going since 2008 , its july 2013 now. All I can do is yeild and submit and brushmy teeth alot. Its soo horrible.
I wish someone had an answer to these questions. My mom had a stroke 2-1/2 years ago and since then she vomits clear bubbly liquid. For a while it was every morning for about 30 minutes then it stopped for about a year and today it started again. Always in the morning.. Doctors have run every test imaginable and can't find anything wrong. She also complains of a constant stomach pain. If we could at least find out why it would make it easier to deal with. It's the not knowing that is hard to deal with.
this is an interesting link. 2 nights ago i went to bed with sever crampimg. about 6 hours before that i ate shrimp/chicken/sausage gumbo. that morning i woke up still cramping and instantly began shivering, which turned into a a severe uncontolled shaking over my entire body. i went to the bathroom to turn on the shower as hot as possible as i felt i needed to be warm. at this point i was shaking out of control and the verge of screaming out for someone to call 911, this went on for 10 minutes. i started getting that weird twinge in my gut like i needed to purge. i dry heaved 3 times that produced nothing. then it came the clear very acidic vomit, the purging lasted about 10 minutes with maybe 3-4 heaves per minute. after the vomitng stopped i shivered for about 5 minutes more, and begane well enough to lay back into bed, where i slept for the next 20 hours. no one else got sick from the gumbo. but reading, this and the mentioning of bleah. the day before while cooking the gumbo i used alot of bleach to clean the counters afterwards, it was the new extra concentrated bleach, and just a few hours before that i had gotten transmission fluid on my hands??? i dont know what happened, but i hate feeling sick. i also have crohns, so i have no idea, but this was different
clear liquid is probably stomach acid, aloe juice may help
Since people arent having any luck with their doctors explaining a clear version of what seems like bile I thought I would throw my two cents in here.
First, from what I understand actual bile should make bright greenish yellow vommit. Now stomach acid without bile or food is actually clear - so I believe thats probably what this is.
I have just finished throwing up some clear, very acidic liquid a moment ago. However I'm fairly certain this is because I havent eaten in the last two days and a few hours ago just had a small peanut butter sandwhich (no jelly) and tea.
So the first thing I noticed is that I didnt throw up any food particles, but I could very lightly taste peanut butter. This tells me that the clear acid was very likely floating on top of the rest of the contents of my stomach.
I think this is important because people are mostly reporting the problem in the mornings. In my own case I'm 100% sure that I had too much remaining stomach acid before I stopped eating - I could tell yesterday. Once I ate something it sank to the bottom and the overflow needed to escape.
Since most chronic sufferers on this board are experiencing vomit in the morning, perhaps you are secreting too much stomach acid the day before or during the night.
This aint no medical advice, but maybe try to drink some aloe vera juice from walmart for a few days or before sleep. Not because of aloe's healing effects, which is also cool, but because aloe juice is one of few bases we can drink which can then neutralize excess acid. If you keep the acid neutralized long enough your body could stand a chance at adjusting back to normal.
I had a similar issue 4 years ago which lasted for 8 months until I drank aloe, with normal eating, for 3 days.