Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Clear sticky (like gum) from penis before masturbation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Since past 2 weeks i am noticing that before ejaculation there is a clear think sticky stuff coming out from my penis and little abdominal pain as well.I dont have any burning while urinating and no spots on penis.I had a unprotected sex with a girl 6 years back and got myself a HIV test one year after at it came negative.I am 32 and healthy and never lost any serious weight ( not more than 4 kg ) 10 months back when i suffered from chest infection but got fine after medication.2 weeks back suffered from severe abdominal pain and fever for which when went to doctor told cough problem and gave me Paracetamol. After 2 days fever went but before masturbation the sticky things still come out.Please advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2010
Re: Clear sticky (like gum) from penis before masturbation
cream37 wrote:
Since past 2 weeks i am noticing that before ejaculation there is a clear think sticky stuff coming out from my penis and little abdominal pain as well.I dont have any burning while urinating and no spots on penis.I had a unprotected sex with a girl 6 years back and got myself a HIV test one year after at it came negative.I am 32 and healthy and never lost any serious weight ( not more than 4 kg ) 10 months back when i suffered from chest infection but got fine after medication.2 weeks back suffered from severe abdominal pain and fever for which when went to doctor told cough problem and gave me Paracetamol. After 2 days fever went but before masturbation the sticky things still come out.Please advice.
|

replied August 30th, 2010
Experienced User
just rest out for a couple of days and restrain yourself into sexual activity
|