Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

clear semen

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I'm a 37yrld man. Recently with in the last 4 months i have noticed that when i ejaculate my semen is not a thick white any more. It is now clear as if i was ejaculating precum. I'm really concerned about this. Is there any thing i can do to get my semen back to its natural thick white color? I really hope you can help. I really don't know what's wrong and what i can do to fix it.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper datnewkidd
|

replied June 14th, 2010
Hi, I'm 38. My experience is exactly the same as yours. My semen was fairly thick and white until about one month ago when it became clear everytime I ejaculate. Since u experienced this problem a year ago, would u be able to tell me whether your condition has changed or improved since? Thank you.
|

replied December 8th, 2012
I've been having a similar "problem" I guess you could call it in the last few days, and I'm not in my mid 30's I'm only 18. I looked up some stuff already like more masturbation may cause and and so will hot baths or temperatures, but I'd still appreciate some outside help.
|

replied June 21st, 2010
my boyfriend (24) has the same problem. We r trying to have a baby and his ejaculation is clear, i thought maybe there isn't any sperm in his cum. We r still not sure y, i thought it made since for him to not have sperm since he was born with a condition called Hypospadias where the pee hole is on the underneath of the penis instead of the tip, he had a surgery to fix it, bt still no baby. anyways, now it doesnt make much since because u guys r only in ur 30's.....now im confused. SOMEBODY ANSWER THESE GUYS PLEASE
|

replied May 29th, 2011
There is nothing to worry about. When I was 13 I noticed my semen was clear, started freaking out just to have the doc tell that it because I wasn't eating enough protein & it was no big deal. Semen can be clear, yellow, white, watery or think. You're all probably fine, just like what you eat effects the color of other bodily fluids, it effects this one too. 23 now & everything looks & works fine.
|

replied June 5th, 2013
I was concerned about this as well. My semen went from the milky white stuff to clear and watery, for the past 3 months. Was concerned so I went into a place which tested it for $70. Tests came back with normal sperm count findings. I guess color doesnt really matter. BTW, Im a 39 yo male
|
Quick Reply