Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Clear liquid coming out of my breasts, am i pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I had my IUD taken out in March of this year. I bled for 2 weeks after that. Didn't have a period in April, then only had one for 3 days in May. I am married and we have been having unprotected sex, but now my breasts are swollen and hurt, and when i squeeze them a clear liquid comes out of them. Sometime my left boob has like a dark green liquid come out but not as much as the clear. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back inconclusive. I don't know if i should take another one. I work and lift heavy things all the time, so i wanna find out sooner than later. Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 28th, 2013
My breasts are swollen sore, and when I squeeze them clear liquid comes out only a bit. I'm eating things i normally do not eat as I dislike them. And my stomach is swollen up and none of my clothes fit me but I'm not due a period yet till next week and i get back pain in the lower part of my back am I pregnant?
|
Did you find this post helpful?