Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

clear foamy stool

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
baffle baffle baffle i have had a really bad stomach acke and my stool is totally clear and foamy its been that way 4 7 days whats wrong with me help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 1st, 2010
Experienced User
try a para cleanse or use a vinegar ennema. likely extreme candida or parasite
|

replied December 5th, 2010
I have the same issue except now I have clear, odorless, foamy poop with red blood mixed in. It feels like I am going to have diarrhea and it's just foam! I have normal bowel movements also but then an overwhelming urge to race to the bathroom and ....bloody foam. HELP ME!!!
FYI: I was recently diagnosed with Lupus, could this be causeing my problem?????????????
|

replied December 6th, 2010
Experienced User
generally try cleansing; doctors won't do anything about it until it is too late. think about your intesines as if they were on your outside - you do shower daily i presume? maybe try a vinegar douch/colonic or rub black walnut on your stomach. i got rid of a lot of slime and tissue by cleansing, if you are getting blood, then it's likeky gone too far but you can fix it before they start taking organs out.
|
Tags: stomach
Quick Reply