Medical Questions > Womens Health > Ovulation and Ovaries Forum

Clear egg white-like discharge

Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
Ok I am a 34 yearold single mother of a 5 yrarold. I have been getting a clear egg white like disscharge usually about 3 weeks befor I start my period you can set your clock by my cycle. first I get the discharge then I get iratable and hungry than my boobs get sore than usually a week or to later I start my period.Well I caught somthing on tv about the discharge and that it is normal and it happens when you ovulate and it is good to know. My question is I get alot of it it is like snot and a little wierd. I haven't had a boyfriend or had sex in 3 years and I was wondering why there were so much of it and wat if I go to have sex it will be a little embaressing and hard to explain is there anything you can tell me that can shed light on this subject please.And it doesnt smell or anything like that it is just alot of disscharge. Thank you christy johnson.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 11th, 2009
Supporter
It sounds like your just ovulating and thats natural. We all have this when we ovulate so there is no reason to get embarressed about it. If you are really concern about it you could have it checked by your physician. Also make sure you are having your yearly exams even if your not having sex.
|
Did you find this post helpful?