Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Clear discharge from penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I don't know exactly how to put this, well... I'm an 18 yr old male and I get a clear, colourless, odourless discharge in varying amounts from my penis during arousel. I've recently discovered that the small flesh coloured bumps on my penis and scrotum are Fordyce spots (well 99% sure), other than that I am in good health, and there seems to be no predisposition in my family to STI's and I'm 100% positive that I havent contracted one because I've never had sex. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper confusedteen123
|

replied August 13th, 2008
Experienced User
It sounds like pre-cum to me. Especially if it happens during arousal. That's exaxctly what it is.

Probably happens 8 thousand times a day?

Bumps on your penis - could they simply be hair follicles?
|

replied August 14th, 2008
I sure hope your right, my girlfriend is chomping at the bit to sleep with me... and quite frankly I'm running out of excuses. Yes it happens extremely frequently, and in great quantities when I'm with my girlfriend...

As for the bumbs, I'm 99.9% sure their Fordyce spots, which is fine by me, their purely superficial, not comunicable/ transmissive and dont cause me any pain/ discomfort, many men suffer from the same afliction, its really not a big deal to me.

Thanks for your thoughts...
|

replied April 29th, 2009
clear discharge from penis
im 39 and i stop masturbating the way i use to, i masturbated the other night and alot of clear discharge came out right b4 i came, i masturbated this morning and it came out of i came, can you have post-cum
|

replied May 6th, 2009
clear discharge from penis
can this cause pregnancy?
|

replied October 30th, 2009
supposedly precum can cause pregnancy.
precum is normal.
even a lot of it is normal, it can drip from your penis, and even form a small pool.
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2009
like everyone says, theres nothing to worry about that clear slimy fluid its completely normal. all of us dudes get it when we get excitedly stimulated..
|

replied May 10th, 2012
The clear "discharge" is pre-ejaculate or pre-cum. This happens during times of arousal and also when not aroused. If this discharge becomes milky or white with signs of burning, and painful urination, it's best to get tested if you are sexually active. However, if you are not sexually active with a partner, there is no cause for worry.
Tiny bumps around the penis head, base of head, bottom of shaft, especially in uncircumcised men is very normal. These bumps act as a stimulus and create sensory arousal. Usually circumcised men will lose most of their Fordyce bumps. Those who have them should feel very lucky, especially during sex with their partner. No need to worry.
|

replied May 10th, 2012
The clear "discharge" is pre-ejaculate or pre-cum. This happens during times of arousal and also when not aroused. If this discharge becomes milky or white with signs of burning, and painful urination, it's best to get tested if you are sexually active. However, if you are not sexually active with a partner, there is no cause for worry.
Tiny bumps around the penis head, base of head, bottom of shaft, especially in uncircumcised men is very normal. These bumps act as a stimulus and create sensory arousal. Usually circumcised men will lose most of their Fordyce bumps. Those who have them should feel very lucky, especially during sex with their partner. No need to worry.
|