Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Cleaning vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I usually take a loofah or washcloth and rub the soap down there, but is it safe or bad to stick your finger with soap suds in there? just curious....it's never bothered me...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 7th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Your vagina is self cleaning. You should not introduce anything into your vagina, such as soap or douches. It cleans away your body's natural 'good' bacteria that your body uses to cleanse itself and keep your ph levels in check. Out of whack ph levels can lead to yeast infections.
|

Experienced User
I've always just rinsed with hot water because I was told soap causes infections
and I don't have time for that kinda stuff
nor the money
|

User Profile
Experienced User
We use all natural olive soap and I sometimes use my fingers to clean the area. We also have a shower head that is detachable so that I can direct water to then wash the suds out when I'm finished.
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2008
Experienced User
leewhiz that's not all that showerhead is good for! hahahahaha!
jasmine
|

replied August 30th, 2010
you can use gynae guard wash get it from clicks or any pharmacy.and please don't digg in there according to my gynea it's not healthy at all. i know sometimes we feel the need to but don't.gynae guard also helps with any bad odour or itchying and is safe for teenages as well as pregnant women.
|

replied January 11th, 2012
cleaning uterus
how i can clean my uterus with out doing pap smear?i kinda scare to do pap smear i just want do meditation, please help me out...
|

replied July 18th, 2012
a pap smear is a test...it does not clean your uterus
|

replied July 18th, 2012
a pap smear is a test...it does not clean your uterus
|
Quick Reply