Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Circumsision recovery time ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Due to tight forskin i am getting a circumsion, i play lacrosse how long before i will be able to play, what is the pain like, what do i do if i rip stitches out? any tips or whats it's like would be nice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 21st, 2009
Snips
My friend is 22, just got snipped in January. He says it was entirely painless. They put him under and when he woke up it was white and looked weird, and he had to avoid playing with it, having sex, and vigurous excercise for about 2 or 3 weeks. After that, it was good as newer. I'll hopefully be getting mine this summer, if my "ball and chain" doesn't stop me. Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Recovery, penis
Quick Reply