Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

circumcition at 49

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
hi i am 49 years old and i am thinking on have my circumcition done because everytime i got an erection feels like is not growing all the way because that skin fells very strech and hurt a little and if i got sex for extended period of time i got cut right there i never think before on doing this but now i got a wife 15 yeas younger than me and and this situation now is been getting worst lately is this will be a good idea at my age? please advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2011
correct your phimosis before cutting your forskin off.. many people regret getting it cut off. less sensation apparently
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: period, skin, sex
Quick Reply